Friday, October 08, 2010

Scott Kinsey - Lauten Artist Brief

Jazz synthesizer kingpin Scott Kinsey has been keeping very busy lately. In addition to touring the world with his band the Scott Kinsey Group and the Jimmy Herring Band, he is currently completing work on a new Solo album, putting the finishing touches on the debut Human Element CD (feat Scott, Matthew Garrison, Gary Novak and Arto Tuncboyaciyan) and soon starting work on what will be the first new Tribal Tech CD in 10 years! One important thing all of these new recordings have in common is the Lauten Audio Oceanus and Horizon microphones. "These new microphones are really taking my recordings to a whole new level. They have become my first choice when recording drums and are equally amazing on vocals and saxophones. They really have a unique character to the sound and are making a huge improvement in the quality I can produce out of my studio. I love them!"

No comments: